NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Fiskerton Parish Council at Fiskerton Village Hall, Ferry Road, Lincoln on Thursday 15th May 2015 at 7.30 p.m. at which the under mentioned business will be transacted
A G E N D A
- To elect a chairman for the ensuing year
- To receive the Declaration of Acceptance of Office of Chairman of Fiskerton Parish Council
- To elect a Vice Chairman for the ensuing year and to receive the Declaration of Acceptance of Office of the Vice-Chairman of Fiskerton Parish Council
- To receive signed Declarations of Acceptance of Office from all Councilors
- Public Forum -To resolve to suspend the meeting for a maximum of 15 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests.
- To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the meeting of the Council held on 20th April 2015 (attached) and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes
- Hawthorn Road Banners – Donation request
- Lark Energy – Solar Farm
- Speed Warning signs
- Neighbourhood Plan – update
- Planning Matters
- To receive the observations of the District and County Councilors.
- Matters for general interest and noting only, or for inclusion in next agenda.
- To authorise signing of orders for payment and to note accounts sheet for April/May 2015
- To read and authorise the signing of the External Audit documentation
- Date and Time of the next Parish Council Meeting