Fiskerton Parish Council Meeting Monday 5th September 2016 at 7:30 pm
Location; Fiskerton Village Hall, Ferry Road, Fiskerton, Lincoln LN3 4HU
1. Open session – 15 minutes
2. Apologies for absence
3. Members declarations of Interests
4. Police report
5. To confirm the minutes of the last meeting held on 25 July 2016
6. Matters for discussion or noting from minutes of the last meeting
* Income and expenditure since last meeting
* Reserves and balances
* Ear marked reserves
* Consider 2017/18 Precept
8. Neighbourhood plan report
9. Highways matters
10. Litter picking
* To consider an inert waste recycling and transfer station at Fiskerton airfield.
12. To consider the report: Continued use of the Village Hall Parish Office
13. To consider quotation from Greenfield Landscaping for a gate to the rear of the Village Hall
14. Bus shelter – To consider the quotation from Queensbury Shelters for the erection of a bus shelter at Ferry Road and Short Ferry bus terminal.
16. To receive observations of the District Councillor
17. To receive observations of the County Councillor
18. Matters for inclusion on next agenda
19. Date and time of next Parish Council Meeting – 31 October 2016 19:30 at the Village Hall.